Wondering when you have court? Looking for your case number? You can easily find that information through the office of the circuit clerk for each respective county.

Haiduk Law, P.C. takes cases at courthouses in Kane, McHenry DeKalb, Kendall and DuPage Counties. If you would like to look up your case, you can take the following links:

For Kane County.

For McHenry County.

For DeKalb County.

For Kendall County.

For DuPage Cases.

Call Now.